Men’s Health’s guide to mastering intermittent fasting without ever going hungry or sacrificing gains.
Intermittent fasting is not rocket science. It’s not even fifth-grade science. You might be wondering why you wish to have a guide to tell you how to do something you do on a daily basis. But if you’ve ever been stuck in traffic without a snack or on the verge of eating your own laptop all through a long-winded lunch meeting, you know going too long without food can mess with you. Big time. Armed with the right knowledge, alternatively, you’ll use that absence of food to your physical and mental advantage.
We’ll show you how you’ll reap these kinds of benefits no matter your schedule, your eating habits, or workout routine. Intermittent fasting can help you:
– Lose weight
– Increase your focus
– Reduce inflammation
– Regulate your appetite
– Lower your blood pressure
In the MH Guide to Intermittent Fasting, you’ll get expert tips on:
– Surviving the switch to a fasting lifestyle
– The name of the game to never feeling hangry
– The macro breakdown you’ll have at every meal to stay full all day
– Exactly what you’ll have all through your fasting window
– How to work out whilst fasting
– The little changes that will break your late-night snacking habit
You’ll also get 40+ brunch and dinner recipe ideas, including keto options.